“Start and NEVER stop while continuing to optimise what’s working and cutting what isn’t. Apply this to any proven business model and it’s impossible to fail”
published: October 1, 2022
1. Where do you live?
2. When did you start creating content?
3. Are you a full-time Creator?
Yes, reaching 5 years now
4. What was the “Click” that made you decide you can make full-time money online?
I was 17, and was tired of scrolling through social media on my phone everyday, so I decided to start something productive.
5. How many niche sites or online businesses have you created?
6. How many are you still running now?
7. Have you sold any sites or online businesses? And what was the ROI like?
8. How many sites or online businesses have failed or not gotten going?
9. How much are you earning each month?
- $50,001 – $100,000
10. What are your current streams of revenue?
- Affiliate Sales
- Display Ads
- Digital Products & Courses
11. What are your Top 3 on-page SEO strategies?
- Make sure the title is what people will be searching
- Internally link to other relevant posts using an appropriate anchor text
- Make sure the topic is covered comprehensively
12. What’s the biggest issue(s) that you’re facing today?
Google algorithm updates
13. What tool(s) do you rely on the most?
14. What has been the biggest mistake you made?
Spending money too fast without making sure I’m seeing an appropriate return first
15. What has been the best decision you’ve made?
To start and NEVER stop while continuing to optimise what’s working and cutting what isn’t. Apply this to any proven business model and it’s impossible to fail
16. What’s one thing that you felt accelerated your journey the most?
How early I got into the business model before it started to saturate
17. What’s your 12 month goal?
18. How do you stay up to date on SEO, affiliate marketing, display ad, and other news?
19. What do you eat or drink for fuel to keep going?
20. Where can people follow you?
@kk6743 – Follow my Twitter and you’ll see everything there