Guillaume Souillard (Affilisting)
“I’ve been a creative since I was young! I love creating tools that can make life easier for the people who use it!”
published: November 5, 2022
1. Where do you live?
Based in France
2. What is the name of your SaaS?
3. Are you working full-time on your SaaS?
I’m not 100% on Affilisting because I also freelance and I have other SaaS to manage.
Today, I can afford not to be 100% on my project and focus on other projects at the same time because I have automated my processes as much as possible.
4. What was the “Click” that made you decide to start your SaaS?
Because I’ve been a creative since I was young! I love creating tools that can make life easier for the people who use it!
5. How many niche sites and/or online businesses have you created?
6. How many are you still running now?
Today I focus on a maximum of 3 projects.
7. Have you sold any sites or online businesses? And what was the ROI like?
I have already sold 1 project and I regretted it. I actually prefer to be in a buying mindset rather than selling. The idea is to grow all the time!
8. How many sites or online businesses have failed or not gotten going?
Several! But failures make you grow!
9. How much are you earning each month?
- $10,001 – $50,000
10. What are your current streams of revenue?
- Software (SaaS)
11. What’s the biggest issue(s) that you’re facing today?
Finding good US affiliates for promoting my product in US.
12. What tool(s) do you rely on the most?
Twitter. Because it allows you to communicate with the community, find new ideas, etc.
13. What has been the best decision you’ve made in creating content / SaaS?
Offer a quality affiliate program that allows you to find good affiliates who sell my product for me!
14. What’s one thing that you felt accelerated your journey the most?
For not being original, my failures 🙂
15. What’s your 12 month goal?
Develop Affilisting in the United States
16. How do you stay up to date on SEO, affiliate marketing, display ads, and other news?
17. What do you eat or drink for fuel to keep going?
Good water 🙂
Editor’s Note: Be sure to check out Affilisting as a great tool to easily find affiliate programs for your site! There are over 11,000 programs in 556+ niches in its database.